DOG BOARDERS APPLICATION FORM
Helens pet care service are looking for people who are able able to board dogs in their own home, on a part-time basis, when their owners are away on holiday. Work is seasonal in the holiday times of Easter, Summer and Christmas.
If you want the pleasure of a pet, but do not want the responsibility and commitment of owning your own, why not become a Pet Sitter.
be prepared to walk, groom and care for the clients pets, generally keeping their daily routine and eating habits.
You must also be active, versatile and able to cope in an emergency.
Only Dog boarders need apply.
- Have experience in owning a dog
- Own their own Home with a secure garden
- Live in West London, Middlesex, and Wales
- Own a car
- Must work from home or be retired
- Be confident with a variety of dogs
- Be kind, caring and responsible
- Be willing to have an interview in there own home